Meeting Minutes May 16, 2010
EAA Chapter 1167 - Georgetown Meeting
- Breakfast fly-in April 25th was a rain-out.
- Gene Baker and John Matthews provided breakfast that morning for the volunteers that showed up for the Breakfast Club fly-in. It was most excellent as usual!
- EAA is selling bricks. See Gary if you would like to participate.
- Duane bought an X-Air H and is building it now.
- Ron gave out some DVD's about his airpark and the Myrtle Beach area.
- Remember that July is a no-meeting month.
- Bill is still looking for a roller to roll the runway at Green Sea.
- Gary wants to do some more fund raising events this year.
Gary Smith, President
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, Secretary/Webmaster
Members and Visitors Present:
| Corey Thomas
Bob and Peggy Stahlberger
Riley Caroll and Wife