Meeting Minutes Nov 18, 2023
EAA Chapter 1167
Current Checking Balance: $ 1892.54
- Reminder that Conway Airport runway is to be closed on Jan 20, 2024.
- Check the youngeagle.org website for info on Young Eagles.
- We discussed another candidate for Air Academy next year.
Estimated Chapter cost of near $600. Candidates should be in high school and mature enough.
- Although early, the spring fly-in is scheduled for the first week in May 2024. Young Eagles flights again.
- We need more volunteer pilots for the Young Eagle flights.
- As a reminder, there is no Chapter meeting in December.
- December 3rd Christmas get together at SOHO, 5 p.m..
- Ron suggested that we also fly those people of any age with special needs that can at least get in the airplane and are stable enough for safe flight operations.
- Dennis mentioned that the Chapter needs a Technical Counsel er.
- Doug Floyd solicited volunteers for a possible Viking project that he coming up.
My humble apologies to anyone who’s name I’ve spelled incorrectly.
Members / Guests present:
Larry Howell, President
Ron Heidebrink, VP
Duane Drisko, Treasurer
Dennis Scott, new Secretary, present